JOB TYPE: Permanent
LOCATION: Underwood, QLD 4119
SUPERVISOR: Sales Director
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT: 2 years+ previous experience in a similar role
An exciting opportunity awaits for an experienced Real Estate Agent to complement our new office sales team.
The successful candidate will have a strong desire to pursue a career in real estate and must be confident and eager to learn. Previous experience in real estate is essential. You will be focused on delivering high level of customer service and support at all times. You will have confidence in prospecting, lead generation, booking inspections and liaising with clients whilst building excellent rapport with everyone you meet.
This full-time position is available for immediate start and requires the candidate to work Monday- Saturday with a rostered day off (negotiated time off during the week as appropriate). This role is suited to someone who understands that there will be work outside of regular corporate hours when required.
Your hard work, dedication, passion and commitment for the role will be rewarded by generous remuneration and see you reach your potential.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Develop and maintain contact database.
- Buyer management, prospecting and administration
- Attending photoshoots, staging appointments, building and pest, valuations and pre-settlement inspections
- Managing resources for open homes and private inspections
- Database management and follow-up
- Door knocking and letterbox dropping
- Prepare marketing and list properties for sale.
- Negotiate contracts of sale to settlement
- Maintain regular contact with clients throughout the process
- Enjoy working with a friendly team using the latest technology to make the mundane tasks easy.
Qualifications & experience
- 2 years’ industry experience is must.
- Current Real Estate Certificate
- Current QLD Driver’s License and suitable vehicle
- Understanding of CRM systems, Realworks and DocuSign is highly preferred
- Strong communication skills and professional presentation
- Ability to problem solve and over deliver on client care
- Not afraid of hard work to achieve an amazing income and acknowledgements by your peers.
If you are looking at taking the next step in your career this position may be for you.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Generous structure with bonuses for the right candidate
- Mobile phone and car allowance.
- Enjoy a rostered day off during the week.
- Benefit from the Professional Development opportunities that exist within an internationally recognised real estate company.
All enquires are strictly confidential.