JOB TYPE: Part-time – 7.5 hours a day for 5 days a week
LOCATION: Underwood, QLD 4119
SUPERVISOR: Sales Director
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT: 4 years+ previous experience in a similar role
An exciting opportunity awaits for an experienced Property Manager to complement our new office Property Management team.
This long-term career opportunity will see you working with a highly professional close knit and supportive team that strives to raise the bar in real estate industry. Your hard work, dedication, passion and commitment for the role will be rewarded by generous remuneration and see you reach your potential.
Applicants should possess:
- A great attitude and superior customer service ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act
- A current Real Estate Certificate
- The ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Be very reliable with excellent presentation
- Mature attitude with a pleasant outgoing personality
- A current driver’s license
- Property Me software experience is essential
Your Day-to-Day responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of properties capped at 120-130 properties
- Leasing Liaising with tenants/landlords
- Managing arrears
- Conducting inspections – Routine, Entry & Exits
- Attending to and managing maintenance
- Using trust accounting software – Property ME
- Vacating Dispute resolution and QCAT attending as required
If you are looking at taking the next step in your career this position may be for you.
All enquiries are strictly confidential.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- $77,000 inc Super + Bonus
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Car with fuel card
- Mobile phone